Terms and Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Important Information.
- The ADA can only confirm your participation at the Winter School once we have received your payment, so be the early bird – places are limited.
- Once issued, the Doctoral School quote is only valid for 15 working days to keep delegates from taking a place that another participant may have filled.
- Once the quote has been accepted, a Pro-Forma or SU Invoice will be issued.
- A binding invoice will be issued on request only. Some insitutions require this kind of invoice.
- To request the binding invoice as required by some institutions, please sign and scan back the pro-forma invoice to confirm your details and course choices are correct. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm that we can go ahead with the binding invoice.
- Please note that if a binding invoice is issued, you will be contractually bound to settle the amount with the ADA at Stellenbosch University.
- Please note that these fees will cover the costs of morning tea and coffee, as well as class materials and access to computer labs where necessary.
- The last day for cancellation of attendance is 27th November 2017.
- If you can no longer attend the Doctoral School due to unforeseen circumstances, but have already paid, we will refund your fees at a cancellation rate of 17% of your class fees.
- Course fees, accommodation, logistics and meals will be the responsibility of the delegate.
- The ADA reserves the right to cancel a workshop.