- The fee for CMP 2019 is R100,000 (One hundred thousand rands). Course fees covers including lecturers, lecturing material, accommodation, all meals, transport at beginning and end to and from the airport.
- Excludes flights and car rentals
- Companies will be invoiced. A 40% deposit will be payable no later than 17 May and full payment by 7 June 2019
- Cancellations received after May 15 will be subject to a 40 % administration charge. Qualified substitutes for accepted delegates will be considered on request.
University of Stellenbosch
Account Number: 073006955
Branch Code: 050610
Please Note: Proof of payment must be emailed to email@example.com or attention T. Seroalo
The tuition fee covers the cost of all books and course material used in the programme, which delegates retain as a personal library.
Some pre-course reading will be provided for each delegate before the programme.
The schedule for this CMP runs from 16 June – 12 July 2019
Delegates will work a six-day week from Monday to Saturday. The normal day extends from 08:00 – 17:15 (12:20 on Saturdays) with private and group study during the evenings in preparation for the following day.
Programme Layout (this is only to serve as a guideline): Draft Week Outline
Comprehensive administrative details will be emailed to each delegate not later than the beginning of June.
The organisers reserve the right to cancel the programme if too few applications from qualified applicants are received. Applicants will be informed and all fees will be returned if this should happen
This course was an absolute eye-opener and helped me understand the context within the building industry operates. The combination of the teaching staff – from private sector, government and academia – was a marvellous resource of diverse perspectives that created a real learning platform.”
Caswell Mthombeni, Caswell Mthombeni Consultants, 1999 CMP Delegate
The programme will be run by the Department of Civil Engineering at Stellenbosch University
Residency is an integral part of the programme. Delegates will be accommodated in a central location. In 2017 the Harmonie Residence at the University was used. All delegates must stay at the provided residence. Copyright
- CMP staff will meet delegates arriving at Cape Town International Airport to bring to Stellenbosch.
- Return transport to the airport will be provided at the end of the course.
- Please inform us if you are going to make use of our transport services, names and flight details are needed atleast a week in advance.
- There will be parking available at the residence should you wish to make use of your own transport
- A couple of mini busses will be on hand for delegates to use on occasions where travel is needed.
Stellenbosch has a Virgin Active is situated in the Eikestad Mall. Walking distance from the residence