PGD & MPhil
In partnership with CST your Masters will equip you to:
- Integrate of knowledge across disciplines.
- Co-create knowledge with society (rather than for society), that transcends disciplines.
- Become a leader in the area of complex systems in transition.
- Learn how to understand and influence complex transitions to advance human wellbeing and achieve a more sustainable world.
- Become part of a research team that merges modellers, theorists, applied researchers and societal stakeholders.
- Pioneer a mode of research that will contribute to developing distinct advantages within the South African and global context.
- Develop and support evidence-based policy and decision-making that could contribute to sustainability transitions.
- Develop capabilities to interpret, disseminate and communicate co-generated information and knowledge of transitions in complex socio-ecological systems to different target audiences, from the scientific community to policy-makers to a wide variety of societal actors and stakeholders.
Prospective Postgraduate Students click here
Prospective Masters Students should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org