de Waal straat
Phone: 021 887 0529
Hk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inwondende Hoof details:
Kliniese Sielkundige: Sentrum vir Studente Voorligting en Ontwikkeling
Tel: 021 808 4994
Faks: 021 808 3663
General rules of the house
- Men are allowed to visit in the rooms on Saturdays and Sundays
- This excludes first years. First years are NOT allowed to have mansbesoeke from the beginning of the year, until voted by the house
- The men must leave the house by 23h30.
- If there is no door-guard, no male visitors will be allowed for that night
- If a male has to come into the house during the day (eg. To carry heavy objects) all girls in the house must be notified by means of the intercom. You may call the HK on duty to do this
- First Year’s duty is compulsory for all first years throughout the year.
- First years are also responsible to answer telephones in the residence.
- First years are responsible to sort out the post in the Poshookie
- First Years are expected to do at least one exam duty.
- They may not divide the duty and both must be present at all times.
- During exam times the duty may be divided.
- No visitors, male or female, are allowed in the duty box, only the two first years on duty.
- The two first years must be dressed neatly and may not do the duty in their pajamas.
- First years may only give their student cards to people they are sure are part of the house.
- Permission must be received 24 hours beforehand by the Residence Head And Primaria if any female visitors (even former Ericaners) want to spend the night in the house.
- With permission from the Residence Head a house member’s mother or sister may spend two nights, free of charge.
- Friends may stay for a maximum of 2 nights, and R25 per person must be paid to the Residence Head
- No accommodation may be given to homeless people.
- The host of the visitor is held responsible for the guest’s actions.
- The host may not let her visitor walk around the house unaccompanied.
- Quiet times are strictly implemented.
- During the year, any of the residents must be able to study uninterrupted.
- Noise fines entail one warning by a HK-member and then a fine.
- Quiet times are strictly implemented from 22:00 to 07:00
- After 00:00 no warnings are given, only a direct fine.
- Sundays require a calm atmosphere of quiet respect.
- All excuses for any meeting, duty or sports event should be emailed to the HK in charge at least 24 hours before the event.
- Failure to do so will result in a fine