1. How much does a short course cost and can it be deducted from my student account?
The cost of short courses are R500 for South African and SADC students and R1500 for international students.
The fee can deducted from your student account.
2. What is the duration of the short course?
Short courses will run for a semester and will take place once a week for about 8 – 10 contact sessions.
3. What is the application process?
Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed. After successful review, the course co-ordinator will contact you with all the relevant information including the registration link that you will have to complete before the start of the short course.
4. What is the short course qualification?
The short course qualification is certification is accredited by Stellenbosch University and is recognized as NQF Level 6.
5. Are all sessions hosted in Stellenbosch?
All sessions will take place in Stellenbosch unless otherwise communicated.
6. Are bursaries available?
There are limited amount of bursaries available and will be allocated on a needs basis.