Waiting List Applications for 2013
Applications to LLL for 2013 were open from 1 June until 3 August 2012. From 1 September 2012 the application will be for the waiting list and applying in no way guarantees placement in anyway. The waiting list operates purely on the discresion of the LLL staff and further applications can be suspended at anytime without any prior notice.
To be eligble to apply for the waiting list you need to:
- Be a full time senior student at Stellenbosch University in 2013
- Have sufficient HEMIS credits to allow for reregistration in 2013
- Not have applied for LLL 2013 and been unsuccessful
Senior students refers to students in their 2nd academic year or later however, for the purpose of this application, 3rd year to Masters students will get preference. Students living in LLL houses in 2012 are required to reapply if they want placement in 2013 with the understanding that no special preference is given to current participants.
Suggested reading before applying:
- Log in with your University username & password
- Click on the 'click to apply' button & follow the instructions
- The answers to the application may be completed in Afrikaans or English
- You will be required to upload a 2 page (max) cv in pdf format as part of this application - we suggest getting this ready before starting the application. If you don't know how to create a pdf file from a MS word document, click here.
THIS APPLICATION FORM IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME OR MOZILLA FIREFOX BROWSERS
- If you do not receive an email confirming your submission at the end of this proccess - please resubmit your application. We apologise for this inconvenience however recent glitches with the university email exchange server have left this outside our control. As such we suggest saving your answers to your computer before clicking submit at the end.
- The length limitation on the answers is in CHARACTERS (not words) - this means that letters, punctuation and spaces all count towards the total.<eg.this sentence is 132 Characters>