International Tuition Fee (ITF)
The International Tuition Fee ( ITF) is an additional fixed amount charged annually at registration for the duration of an academic programme and is payable in full prior or upon registration.
International Tuition Fee (ITF) is only applicable for 1st registration/new-intake as from 2018.
ITF ASSOCIATED WITH THE 2019 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- The base ITF is set at R46 860 for international students from outside Africa enrolled for Bachelor's, Honours and Postgraduate Diploma programmes. An amount of R23 430 is applicable for internatinoal students from outside of Africa enrolled for Master's programmes.
- A reduced amount of R22 170 will apply to students from African countries outside of SADC enrolled for Bachelor's, Honours and Postgraduate Diploma programmes.
- Students who register in the second semester of the academic year will still be charged the ITF which is payable for each academic year of registration. The academic year runs from January to December.
NO INTERNATIONAL TUITION FEE (ITF) PAYABLE BY STUDENTS:
- With permanent residence in SA, including Refugee status students;
- Enrolled in doctoral programmes;
- Enrolled in postgraduate programmes delivered on the telematic platform [ITE];
- With citizenship of countries within SADC region.