University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB)
The University of Stellenbosch Business School (USB) is situated on the University's Bellville Park Campus in Bellville, northern Cape Town. USB was the first school from an African university to obtain all three major international accreditations - AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. The School is a member of several international academic bodies, including the European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration (EDAMBA).
USB has programmes in:
- Business Management and Administration (postgraduate diploma, MBA, PhD)
- Development Finance (Postgraduate Diploma, MPhil, PhD)
- Futures Studies (Postgraduate Diploma, MPhil, PhD)
- Management Coaching (MPhil)
- Project Management, Financial Planning and Leadership Development (Postgraduate Diplomas)
- Executive Education (various short courses and certificates)
Our programmes are designed to provide a global perspective with unique African input. Overall, we strive to develop responsible leaders through well-grounded business education and research.
For more information:
Tel +27 (0)21 918 4243
Postal address: USB, PO Box 610, Bellville 7535