PRE-REGISTRATION CLEARANCE OF IMMIGRATION AND FEE PAYMENT DOCUMENTATION - January 2021
All full degree-seeking international students must obtain pre-registration clearance (verification of documentation) from the Stellenbosch University International Services Centre before registering for an academic programme in 2021. This service will be available as from Monday, 4 January 2021.
The followng documentation is required:
- Certified copy of your valid passport
- Certified copy of valid study visa issued to study at Stellenbosch University or Proof of Permanent residence / Refugee Status / Asylum Seeker
Proof of South African Medical cover
- [Students are advised to view the list of Student Medical Cover Options on the following website: www.sun.ac.za/international.]
- Medical cover is not compulsory for Permanent residence, Refugee Status and Asylum Seeker students
Proof of minimum compulsory initial fee payment or scholarship letter
To request a budget / quotation for 2021 fees, click HERE.
- Please allow 48 hours for a response.
An email notification will be sent back to you to confirm that pre-registration clearance has been finalised. You may then proceed with the formal registration of your academic programme via the online registration system or postal registration.