Early Bird Registration Deadline: 2 March 2020
Final Application Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Student completes the Online Application Form and provides all other required documents (see application form);
- Student is informed if he or she has been accepted;
- Invoice will be issued to the student with payment instructions;
- A non-refundable deposit of R 3500 will be required to reserve a place;
- After payment of the indicated summer school fees in full a Letter of Acceptance will be issued;
- Pre-Arrival Information will be provided.
Click on the following button to complete the online application form:
Students enrolled at Stellenbosch University:
Applications will open in March 2020
Application Deadline: 13 May 2020
Entry Requirements for Stellenbosch University students are:
- A student must be registered for a full degree at Stellenbosch University;
- Only students in their second year or later will be considered for a summer school nomination and placement;
- A student must have an overall aggregate of 60%.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel, after which certain candidates will be invited for an interview;
- After the respective interviews have been completed nominations will be made to the Senior Director of SUI;
- After nominations have been confirmed, successful students will be contacted;
- Successful applicants will receive a full bursary from the Stellenbosch University International Office to attend the Stellenbosch Summer School. The bursary will cover your accommodation, course fees and programme costs.
Click on the following button to the online application form (your Inetkey must be open):