All fees are quoted in South African Rand. Please note that fees below are full fees. Students from partner institutions qualify for certain waivers.
(Please email us to see if you qualify for a discount)
General Summer School Fees:
Full Fees for General Elective & Specialized Programme:
Full Fees December 2020 here (Contact us if you are from a Partner Institution for discounted rates).
Full Fees January 2021 here (Contact us if you are from a Partner Institution for discounted rates).
The following components are included with the Summer School fees:
- Airport Transfers between Cape Town International Airport & Stellenbosch
- Orientation, Welcome and Closing Function
- Accommodation & Partial Board (Breakfast on Weekdays)
- Tuition Fees
- Text Books & Class Notes
- Registration Fees
- An Official Stellenbosch University Hoodie
- Student ID Card
- Access to the General University Library & Computer Laboratory
- Programme Excursions and Cultural Activities
- Academic Transcript & Courier Costs
- 24 hr Emergency Service & On-site Contact Person
The following components are not included with the Summer School fees:
- Flight Tickets
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Personal Liability Insurance
- Lunch and Dinners
- The Optional Garden Route Safari
- All other excursions that is not included with the official summer school programme.