This Research Programme focuses on conducting research on the state of programme evaluation as an academic field of specialisation as well as an emerging profession in Africa and South Africa. Studies on the growing institutionalisation of an evaluation culture, formalisation of evaluation, new and emerging approaches to evaluation, role of international funders and donor agencies in African evaluation, field-specific evaluation studies (e.g. health evaluation, educational evaluation) and bibliometric studies of shifts in evaluation publications.
- The African evaluation landscape€ 100,-
- The professionalisation of evaluators€ 200,-
- Innovative evaluation approaches€ 300,-
- Evaluation education€ 300,-
- Qualitative approaches in evaluation€ 300,-
- Evaluation case studies€ 300,-