1. Adam, S. 2004. Using Learning Outcomes: A Consideration of the Nature, Role, Application and Implications for European Education of Employing “Learning Outcomes” at the Local, National and International Levels. United Kingdom Bologna Seminar, 1-2 July 2004, Heriot-Watt University (Edinburgh Conference Centre), Edinburgh.
2. Anderson, L. W. & Krathwohl, D. R. (eds.) 2001. A Taxonomy for Learning, Teaching, and Assessing: A Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives. New York: Longman.
3. Biggs, J. 1995. Assessing for learning: Some dimensions underlying new approaches to educational assessment. The Alberta Journal of Educational Research, 41(1). 1-17.
4. Bloom, B. (ed.) 1956. Taxonomy of Educational Objectives: The Classification of Educational Goals. Handbook 1, Cognitive domain. New York: David McKay Co.
5. Brown, S. & Race, P. 2013. Using Effective Assessment to Promote Learning. In Hunt, L. & Chalmers, D. (eds.) 2013. University teaching in focus: a Learning-centred Approach. Camberwell, Victoria: Australian Council for Educational Research and Routledge Press. 74-91.
6. Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching. 2012) A three dimensional model of learning outcomes in the Cognitive Domain. Iowa City: Iowa University Press. Available: http://www.celt.iastate.edu/teaching/effective-teaching-practices/revised-blooms-taxonomy/ [15 April 2019].
7. Chan, C. 2010. Assessment: Blooms’ Taxonomy, Assessment Resources @HKU. Hong Kong: University of Hong Kong. Available: http://ar.cetl.hku.hk/large_class.htm [21 November 2018].
8. Dave, R. H. 1970. Psychomotor Levels. In, Armstrong, R. J. (ed.) 1970. Developing and Writing Behavioral Objectives. Tucson, Arizona: Educational Innovators Press.
9. Dávila, A. 2017. Review of: Wiggins, G., & McTighe, J. 2005. Understanding by design (2nd ed.). Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development ASCD. Colomb. Appl. Linguist. J., 19(1). 140-142.
10. Gosling, D. & Moon, J. 2001. How to write learning outcomes and assessment criteria. London: SEEC Office, University of East London.
11. Harrow, A.J. 1972. A Taxonomy of the Psychomotor Domain: A Guide for Developing Behavioral Objectives. New York, David McKay Co.
12. Hugo, W. 2015. Boundaries of the Educational Imagination. Somerset West: African Minds. Available: http://africanminds.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Boundaries-Web.pdf [15 April 2019].
13. Kennedy, D., Hyland, A. & Ryan, N. 2007. Writing and using learning outcomes: A practical guide. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/238495834_Writing_and_Using_Learning_Outcomes_A_Practical_Guide Accessed [15 April 2019].
14. Krathwohl, D. R. 2002. A Revision of Bloom’s Taxonomy: An overview. Theory into Practice 41(4). Columbus: College of Education, The Ohio State University: Ebsco Publishing.
15. Krathwohl, D. R., Bloom, B. S., & Masia, B. B. 1964. Taxonomy of Educational Objectives, the Classification of Educational Goals. Handbook II: Affective domain. New York: David McKay Co.
16. Morshead, R. W. 1965. On Taxonomy of Educational Objectives Handbook II: Affective Domain. Studies in Philosophy and Education 4(1): 164-170. Available: https://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/43808/11217_2004_Article_BF00373956.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y [15 April 2019].
17. Owen Wilson, L. (2016) Anderson and Krathwohl: Bloom’s Taxonomy Revised. Understanding the New Version of Bloom’s Taxonomy. Available at http://www0.sun.ac.za/ctlresources/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Anderson-and-Krathwohl.-2001.-Extract-from-A-taxonomy-for-learning-teaching-and-assessing-a-revised-Blooms-Taxonomy.pdf [15 April 2019].
18. Purser, L. 2003. Recognition issues in the Bologna Process: Conclusions and Recommendations. In S. Bergan (ed.) Recognition issues in the Bologna Process. Strasbourg: Council of Europe Publishing. 23-31).
19. Rothwell, W. J. & Kazanas, H.C. 1992, Mastering the Instructional Design Process: A Systematic Approach. San Francisco: Jossey‐Bass.
20. Simpson E. J. .1972. The Classification of Educational Objectives in the Psychomotor Domain. Washington, DC: Gryphon House.
21. Spady, W. 1994. Outcome-Based Education: Critical Issues and Answers. Arlington, VA: American Association of School Administrators.
22. Wiggins, G. & McTighe, J. 2005. Understanding by Design. Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Available: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1da0/0ce969945341d7e886c347341c7b9bea8994.pdf [15 April 2019].