PRE-REGISTRATION CLEARANCE OF IMMIGRATION AND FEE PAYMENT DOCUMENTATION - July 2019
All full degree-seeking international students must obtain pre-registration clearnce from the Stellenbosch University International Services Centre before registering for an academic programme in the second semester of 2019. This service will be available at Room 1016, Ground Floor - RW Wilcocks Building.
Students must present the following supporting documentation:
- Valid study visa and passport
- Proof of South African Medical cover
Proof of full payment of fees or bursary letter (Tuition fees, International Registration Fees [IRF], International Tuition Fees [ITF], Academic Service Fees)
- To request a budget / quotation for 2019 fees, click HERE
- Please allow 48 hours for a response.
If you wish to finalise your academic registration by postal registration, you may obtain pre-registration clearance by sending an email request to email@example.com with all of the above supporting documentation attached.
- Insert your SURNAME & STUDENT NUMBER in the subject line of the email.
- Please allow 48 hours for a response. A confirmation email will be sent advising that you may proceed with your academic registration.
Feel free to contact Stellenbosch University International on 021 808 2565 should you require assistance with your pre-registration clearance.