THE RESILIENCE HUB IS LIVE
CALL FOR DST/NRF SARChI-funded PhD APPLICATIONS
CST researchers invited to join the Club of Rome
Investing in renewables is a no-brainer
Humans need to do better if we’re to avoid ocean system collapse
FOR ALL THE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK IN SOUTH AFRICA – CLICK HERE
Resource portal launched for resilience practice in southern Africa
The Resilience Hub, an online portal for resilience in practice, launched today. This central information gateway offers users easy access to a variety of resources including webinar recordings, training materials, podcasts, publications and more, aimed at promoting resilience building in the southern African region.
Exploring community-based approaches for maintaining rural water supply infrastructure in Namibia
We seek a Masters student to contribute to understanding whether community-based approaches such as the FundiFix model could be applied to Namibia’s context to help improve WASH service delivery in rural areas, improve the sustainability of water supply services, diversify livelihoods, and improve resilience to climate shocks in rural communities.
CST WEBINAR SERIES: Imagining transformative biodiversity futuresThursday, September 17th from 13:00—14:00 (GMT+2)
CST WEBINAR SERIES: A roadmap to redefine humanity’s relationship with the oceanThursday, August 13th from 13:00—14:00 (GMT+2)
CST WEBINAR SERIES: Sensemaking systems change for entrepreneurship-led developmentThursday, August 13th from 13:00—14:00 (GMT+2)
Related news & events
- Why developing countries should boost the ways of small scale farming
- Transforming African Food Systems
- Seedbeds of Transformation Conference explores tensions and opportunities towards sustainability in Africa
- Coming to terms with messiness: what is a ‘transformation lab’? The Steps Centre explains.
- Southern African Food Lab shares reflections on the Resilience for Development colloquium