.. Registration for the 2018 conference is now open.
Your Inetkey must be activated should you register via the university network.
Please note that the registration process consist of two phases.
(1) Register as a user: create a user name and password for the 2018 conference.
This will enable you to upload your abstract to the ConfTool conference
administration system. (You need to complete this step once only.)
(2) Register as a participant, whether you wish to present or simply to attend
particular sessions. Doing so will ensure that your name is added to the list of registered conference attendees.
ConfTool user guidelines:
To register on the ConfTool website:
- Click on: https://www.conftool.net/sotl2018/
- Click on ‘register new’.
- Complete the required fields and click on ‘create user account only’.
- You will receive an e-mail with your username and password.
To register for the conference:
- Log in and click on Register as participant
- Follow the steps on screen
- Step 1: Check status and other information (click Proceed to Step 2)
- Step 2: select events to attend (click Proceed to Step 3)
- Step 3: confirm registration
- Click on: Register now
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.