Congratulations to Luckymore Matenga (MA) who has received a book prize for participating in the 2020 South African Sociological Association (SASA) students essay competition. Wishing you all the best as you embark on your PhD research.
- SEMINAR: African Franchise and the making of anti-colonial Blackness in colonial South Africa, 1874-1890
- SEMINAR: Sex and the Village: Theorizing the Rural through Scandal in Himalayan India
- SEMINAR: Evidence Building in Ethnographic Research (But the Data is Dubious)
- SEMINAR: Occupations as reparative urban infrastructure: Thinking with Cissie Gool House, Cape Town
- 2023 Seminar Series Programme: Term 1