This week we have seen images of parents and community members of different races clash outside Hoerskool Jan Vilijoen. But there are so many things going on in our society around this it is a conversation around transformation, around inclusion it’s about a lot more than that as well.
- SEMINAR: African Franchise and the making of anti-colonial Blackness in colonial South Africa, 1874-1890
- SEMINAR: Sex and the Village: Theorizing the Rural through Scandal in Himalayan India
- SEMINAR: Evidence Building in Ethnographic Research (But the Data is Dubious)
- SEMINAR: Occupations as reparative urban infrastructure: Thinking with Cissie Gool House, Cape Town
- 2023 Seminar Series Programme: Term 1